België (Nederlands) Belgique (Français) Česko Danmark Deutschland España Estonia (English) France Iceland (English) Ireland (English) Israel (English) Italia Latvia (English) Lithuania (English) Luxembourg (Français) Magyarország Nederland
Virus Protection Promise is a virus removal service provided by Norton experts.
If they are unable to remove the virus from your device, you will be entitled to a refund even if no other refund right applies. The following terms and conditions apply:
- You must have an automatically renewing device security subscription with antivirus for the virus removal service.
- If we are unable to remove the virus, your refund will be based on the actual price paid for the current term of your Norton subscription. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where taxes are refundable.
- Virus Protection Promise only covers Windows PCs, Mac, Android and/or iOS devices, and does not extend to IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
- Proof of purchase may be required if the subscription is purchased from a third-party.
- We are not responsible for, and the refund DOES NOT apply to any damage(s) incurred as a result of viruses.
- Applicable law or regulation(s) of the country in which the virus removal service will be performed may limit or alter the availability or scope of the Virus Protection Promise.