- Date Discovered:
- 11 December 2018
- Microsoft Windows is prone to a local denial-of-service vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this issue to restart the affected system, denying service to legitimate users.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for ARM64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Permit local access for trusted individuals only. Where possible, use restricted environments and restricted shells.Ensure that only trusted users have local, interactive access to affected computers.