- Date Discovered:
- 13 June 2017
- Microsoft Windows is prone to a local security-bypass vulnerability. A local attacker can leverage this issue to bypass certain security restrictions and perform unauthorized actions.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1607 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 for 32-bit Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1703 for x64-based Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Permit local access for trusted individuals only. Where possible, use restricted environments and restricted shells.Ensure that only trusted users have local, interactive access to affected computers.
Client Operation and SOC at NTNU and Adam Alexander, Salisbury University